We are looking to hire a full-time Budgeting & Reporting Manager based in our Head Office in Yangon (Myanmar).
Position: Budgeting & Reporting Manager
Report to: CFO
The Budgeting & Reporting Manager will be responsible for analyzing, recommending, and reporting on budgetary accounting and financial records, by reviewing and preparing budget, budget amendments, reviewing accounting entries accounting entries in conformity with IFRS, and Myanmar RS.
Also will be responsible for filing the annual operating plan.
– Develop, implement and monitor annual budgets for all departments of YMP conjunction with the relevant department heads.
– Prepares the budget calendar. And plans budget process.
– Compiles budget and capital project information.
– Prepares budgets for board review, revenue, and expenditure analysis.
– Coordinates with various heads of departments to ensure the implementation of the budgeting exercise.
– Provide management with regular reports on progress towards targets, flagging variations and performing initial checks on reasons for under/over achievement.
– Analyzes complex issues relating to the budget and financial operations.
– Provide timely and accurate information to the external and internal auditors as and when required.
– Overseeing the budgeting and forecasting of YMP performance for different lines of business.
– Recommends policies and procedures for budgetary and accounting processes.
– Ensure that relevant reports are prepared and presented to management on time to enable them to monitor business performance closely and taking timely corrective actions.
– Provide inputs in developing/ creating the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), for performance monitoring.
-Link Budget lines to account numbers.
-Explain detailed variances based on account numbers and how to adjust.
-2022 Annual plan based on account numbers/Budget lines.
-Control Over/under budget categories.
-Business cases on demand.
-Review product pricing and profitability.
– Qualified Accountant ideally a Chartered Accountant (CA, CMA, CFA).
– Minimum 10 years post qualification experience (local / multinational – Construction industry, Telecom industry, solar industry)
– Detailed knowledge of sound financial practice, procedures and systems.
– Previous experience as a Budget Manager with reputable construction company and proven results.
– Experienced in working on ERP integrated system.
– Strong leadership, interpersonal and communications skills.
-Excel Advanced level is a must.
Interested candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Women candidates are encouraged to apply.