We are looking to hire a full-time Project Engineer(C&I).
Position: Project Engineer(C&I)
Report to: Project Manager(C&I)
Project Engineer Responsibilities:
- Responsible for operational level understanding of the requirement of the client/customer.
- Responsible to do site / factory inspections for feasibility survey and provide the best suitable option for enhancing suitability, Preliminary design and GA arrangements of the solar plant equipment.
- Conduct engineering site audits to collect structural, electrical, and related site information for detailed design solar power systems.
- Provide technical direction or support to installation teams during installation, start-up, testing, system commissioning, performance monitoring of day to day activity on site.
- Daily updating site progress report to Office.
- Interacting with Subcontractors, interpreting their needs and requirements, and representing them in the field.
- Performing quality control tasks on schedules, plans, and personnel performance and reporting on the project’s status.
- Cooperating and communicating with the Project Manager and other project participants and collaborating with Senior Engineers to create more efficient project execution.
- Reviewing site drawings and assisting contractor team members.
- Ensuring the project’s work are compliance with the standards and specifications.
Project Engineer Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field.
- Three or more year’s field and project execution experience.
- Knowledge of reading engineering drawings and execution.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work with multi-discipline projects.
- Excellent project management and supervision skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work at heights, Climb access ladders of factory/Industrial with PPE.
- Flexibility to travel to project sites in various locations whenever necessary
- Self-motivated ability to work independently at remote locations
- Initially to be appointed in regional locations.
Women candidates are encouraged to apply.Interested candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.